- Certified in Integrative Nutrition and Health, and Gut Health Specialist, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY, USA
- Certificate in Nutrition, Health, and Wellness, McMaster University (in progress)
- Called to the BAR in Ontario
- LLM, Osgoode Hall Law School
- LLM, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
More than 2 decades practicing Law, both in-house and private practice in Canada and Latin America. Founded The FlipSide in 2020 to help busy professionals in a fast-paced work environment improve their health while increasing their productivity. Mother of two, wife, avid athlete, fluent in English and Spanish.
Learn more www.theflipsideplan.com
Session: How to avoid time-sucking low impact work (to prioritize what really matters)
Every day we have to make the choice of what tasks are going to be completed or perhaps started. However, the day has only 24 hours and we are expected to sleep a third of it, which means that time is limited and the to-do list may seem endless. In this very practical session, you will learn how to identify and plan on how to tackle those (essential) and high-impact tasks from your to-do list, while optimizing your performance without sacrificing your health and well-being in the process.
My advice for Summit attendees
If you focus on working on one small habit at a time, your health and productivity will improve without you even noticing!