Dr. Parmjit Singh
Educator | Speaker | Coach
Assistant Clinical Professor, McMaster University
Dr. Parmjit Singh is an Assistant Clinical Professor with the Department of Family Medicine at McMaster University and has a Ph.D. in Psychology.
- – He has Clinical Training in Mind-Body Medicine from Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA and has participated in an intensive retreat on Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) in mind-body medicine under the direction of Drs. Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli.
- – He did his Post-doctoral training in psychology at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia, and McMaster University, Canada.
- – He teaches courses such as Praxis, Professional Transitions, Body Mind Spirit, Deceptions in Decision Making, and Professional Competencies in the Faculty of Health Science and Michael DeGroote School of Medicine at McMaster University, Hamilton.
- – He instructs leadership and self-development courses such as The Mindful Leader at Michael DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University, Hamilton.
- – He is a TEDx speaker and a Teaching Award Nominee.
- – He has shared his work on resilience, mindful leadership, compassion, and professional development with industry leaders such as Microsoft, Roche Canada, Fairmont Hotel and Resorts, Willis Tower Watson, among others.
To learn more about Dr. Singh and program information, please visit: www.parmjitsingh.com
To view videos and podcasts related to his work, please visit: youtube.com/drparmjitsinghphd
Session: The Mindful Leader
Join Dr. Singh to learn ways to become a wholesomely self-managed individual and a confident and compassionate leader and role model.
My advice for Summit attendees
Learning to do nothing is preparation for doing something meaningful.