- Certified in Integrative Nutrition and Health, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY, USA
- Certified in Applied Positive Psychology.
- Studies in Mindfulness in the Modern World, Mc Master University (in progress)
- MSc Social Policy and Planning, London School of Economics, London, UK
- BA, Smith College, MA, USA
Project manager for 20+ years in the architecture and construction industry. Founded The FlipSide in 2020 with the purpose of supporting employees and professionals in prioritizing their health, and learning how to create and break habits that will bring sustainable changes, improved health, and optimal productivity. Mother of two young boys, wife, avid athlete. Fluent in English, Spanish and French.
Learn more www.theflipsideplan.com
Session: How to avoid time-sucking low impact work (to prioritize what really matters)
Every day we have to make the choice of what tasks are going to be completed or perhaps started. However, the day has only 24 hours and we are expected to sleep a third of it, which means that time is limited and the to-do list may seem endless. In this very practical session, you will learn how to identify and plan on how to tackle those (essential) and high-impact tasks from your to-do list, while optimizing your performance without sacrificing your health and well-being in the process.
My advice for Summit attendees
Time is your greatest asset